Responsible for personally assisting patients undergoing executive health check-up in all tests and procedures to be taken. He/she attends to all the needs, concerns and queries of executive health check-up patients.
Assists patients throughout their hospital stay - from admission to discharge – and personally accompanies them from one unit to another for their tests/procedures.
- Prepares patient documents and informs the different diagnostic centers/departments about patient itinerary
- Endorses patient to the different diagnostic centers and monitors if patient itinerary is followed
- Coordinates with other Out-Patient Services Units and Nursing Floors to ensure proper and fast turnaround time.
- Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree (4 Year Course)
- At least two (2) years’ experience in Front Line Operations and Customer Service
- Good communication skills
- With pleasing personality
- Willing to work on Shifting Schedules
Phone: +63.2.8888.999 local 3652
Location: MMC Tower 3, 4th Flr. Keyland Center (at the back of MMC Tower 1 along dela Rosa Street)