Responsible for providing over-all technical and administrative assistance to the In-House Legal Counsel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Prepares, files and monitors different legal and office documents, including, but not limited to contracts, pleadings, legal briefs and other standard office reports and correspondences.
2. Performs basic legal research, and writes reports for the legal unit.
3. Researches relevant statutes, rulings, and precedents to be used as bases for answering requests for legal opinions of a routine nature or limited scope.
4. Provides administrative assistance to the legal counsel and other management staff as needed.
5. Represents the Legal Counsel in meetings in case of unavailability of the In-House Legal Counsel.
6. Monitors, maintains and manages documents under the legal unit.
7. Liaises with other external and internal departments.
8. Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
• Graduate of Political Science, Law or equivalent.
• Must at least finished and passed 2nd year of Law Study, preferably a Law graduate.
• At least two (2) years’ experience as Legal Assistant or in any similar function.
Phone: +63.2.8888.999 local 3652
Location: MMC Tower 3, 4th Flr. Keyland Center (at the back of MMC Tower 1 along dela Rosa Street)