Responsible for directly supervising the Collections Assstants in monitoring and collection of all account recievables from private accounts, accredited Health Maintenace Organization (HMO) and corporate partners, and rental revenues from the hospital's concessionaires and doctors' clinics. Also, responsible for ensuring that all set goals of the Team with regard to account receivable aging, bill dispute resolution and overall customer service experience levels are consistenly attained.
1. Monitors compliance to set due dates for the settlement of accounts receivables.
- Ensure that all billing dsiputes are resolved within the prescribed turnaround time
- Monitors the timeliness of the endorsement of accounts to accredited third party collection agencies.
2. Reviews and ensures the accuracy of rebate computations of the Collections Assistant.
3. Identifies and endorses accounts for write-off and provides feedback to the Credit Group on the reasons for deliquency to assist the Division in formulating more effective credit policies.
4. Serves as the hospital's officer-in-charge of post-dated check warehousing.
5. Attends to and resolves customer complaints and quality concerns of the Team's internal and external customers.
6. Resolves issues and concerns regarding the Team's daily activities and raises these to the appropriate authority as necessary.
Applicant must be:
- Graduate of Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): analytical and numerical, oral and written communications, interpersonal, supervisory.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- With collections experience in Banking/Insurance Company is an adavantage.
Phone: +63.2.8888.999 locals 3652
Location: MMC Tower 3, 4th Flr. Keyland Center (at the back of MMC Tower 1 along dela Rosa Street)