The Dr. Constantino P. Manahan (CPM) Operating Room-Delivery Room Pavilion provides the highest standards of quality care for mothers and babies through the safest and most comfortable delivery experience possible.
Its services include pre and post-natal care, delivery via normal or cesarean section, dilation and curettage, total abdominal hysterectomy, adnexal surgery, and diagnosis and treatments for urogynecologic diseases, including cancer.
The Fetal-Maternal Medicine Ultrasound Unit is especially dedicated to women’s obstetric and gynecologic needs.
Facilities & Equipment:
- Five (5) state-of-the-art operating room-delivery rooms
- Three (3) birthing suites
- Two (2) high-risk rooms
- Four (4) labor rooms
- A triage station where patients are initially examined before assigning them to the different rooms
- Recovery rooms
- A Mother-Baby observation area
- Birthing beds to accommodate any birthing position of the mother on labor
- Doppler and fetal monitoring equipment
- Fetal-Maternal Medicine Ultrasound Unit
- 3D/4D ultrasound
- Biophysical profile
- Color doppler studies
- Congenital anomaly scan
- Fetal biometry
- First trimester screening
- Gynecological ultrasound (pelvic, transvaginal, transrectal)
- Intrauterine saline infusion